I'm a little pissed at my Tivo right now. It deleted an unwatched episode of Boston Legal to record, all on its own, Teletubbies?? I can guarantee you that no one in this house has ever watched Teletubbies for more than 2 seconds. Because they are evil. Which is evident by the fact that they have infiltrated my Tivo.
And so Boston Legal was gone, I was forced to catch up on Gossip Girl. What, like you don't watch it? And apparently all those times that Alli has rolled her eyes at some piece of clothing that I bought for her is justified. She's right, I guess I don't know anything about fashion. So let me run out right now and buy her a pair of hot pink tights to wear with a green kilt. Who knew?
Apparently the girls' schools think I am running some sort of a costume shop. Sure I don't mind the occasional wear a green shirt or silly socks day but a bridesmaid dress for one song in the choir show and President Tyler? Do they really think I have something lying around that my daughter can wear portraying a man from the 1840s??
I downloaded over 200 photos off my camera. Odds of editing, which for me means cropping, not good.
I'm going a little hyper-link crazy today. It's okay, I don't expect you to click any of them.
I baked brownies. She made me do it. My mom was so much nicer than I am. She always let me lick the beaters. I don't share.
I love David Cook. And I hope he loses. I don't think I could deal with him singing some craptacular ballad like A Moment Like This or Inside Your Heaven or This is My Now. No, no, no! I want the boy to rock out and do his own thing a la Daughtry.
I entered a contest to be on the field to present Craig Biggio with some kind of award or something, I'm not entirely sure. I just saw the opportunity to be within 5 feet of him and I jumped on it. And I'm a little pissed that it's only one entry per person, because I totally could have applied my Sonic time to submitting entries all day long. I better win.
I just finished reading The Road. I am confused. Hopefully Viggo will help me sort it all out in the movie version. If not, I'll be perfectly content just to drool.
I'm so glad Marissa went home. Is it really possible for anyone to be that happy? Whatever she's on, I'll take two!
What the heck is in that Hollywood water? Why is everyone having twins?
It's amazing how entirely unproductive I have been today. Aren't you glad you stopped by?


14 comments:
ROFL!!!! So glad I lured you into the brownie cult ;) Did you eat the edges AND the middle pieces?
I haven't done anything productive today either. Well, I did gain a few pounds with these brownies :(
Need to watch this week and find out what's up with that unraveling mess Serena. Recorded on DVR. No telletubbies.
xo xo Gossip Girl
Yes, Teletubbies are evil.
I don't play video games, so I can't relate.
I can't stand Angelina Jolie because she is a homewrecker, etc.
That is the only link I clicked on.
KEEP BELIEVING
I'm laughing at how random that post was. It was all over the place! Haha!
Not unproductive at all, Amy!
I am so with you about David Cook. I don't even know why he sticks around on AI. I think he should've just said 'Thanks for the opportunity, but now that I've gotten exposure, I'm off to make a real record!'
I think the Archullator will win, anyway. Good voice and definitely what American Idol is about.
Wow, you weren't kidding calling the post "random" lol
So, and I totally out of the loop? Who the heck is David Cook?
Love all your random thoughts!
P.S.--You did do something productive today--continued to make us laugh/smile at your witty banter! :)
i love viggo, too!! i thought i was the only one!!
xoxo
I'm dizzy from all the hyperlinks! Agree for David Cook - sometimes it is better to be 2nd...or 3rd. Though I bet he could rock out one of those stupid ballads, too.
I love your post! I too am a sonic addict but havent played since college. JEALOUS! I love that you have 16 lives yet...Love David Cook and want him to win despite cheesy end of show song. He is hot and me likey. As for twins it's called fertility drugs! Celebs can afford it!
Viggo can help me sort out anything he wants.
I don't feel as mean for refusing the beaters to my 2-year old. I blame it on the eggs but really I just don't want to share.
I heart Gossip Girl.. seriously it is my fav guilty pleasure right now!
busy!
about the hollywood twins - pretty sure that's not in the water... maybe a drug called chlomid?? :)
Post a Comment