
In a month's time I am going to be the mom of a... TEENAGER!!!
Can I tell you how I am NOT ready for this?
Apparently Alli isn't either. She still doesn't know whether she wants a party or not. And she has no idea what she wants for gifts.
Well I know what the parents want. Steven would like a shotgun and I would like a bottle of vodka. Or maybe 4.


23 comments:
I LOVE that picture!!!! Perhaps we should pool our extra funds and become investors in some black-market drug company who will make pediatric anti-age pills...?
Shot gun & maybe a trained attack dog? 4 shots. Is that all?
Well, I've had a teenager for 3 months now. Can you say "mood swings." And I didn't know boys even had mood swings!
Darlin, if I could send your virtual vodka I would. I promise.
Great picture!
I'd take the vodka, too! Scary.
Wow, she's gorgeous! Good luck with that. And I don't mean that in a snarky way. I mean, I'm sure it will be a big transition, but I'm also sure you'll all have a blast.
so freaking pretty.
oh wow well congrats to you and her. She seems like a sweet girl!
Oh man. A shot gun and some vodka is certainly in order...She's BEAUTIFUL!
I'd go with at least 5 or 6 bottles. . . Great picture!
She's lovely...I think you'll need both;)
You can drink + shoot all you
want but she's still going to
be a teenager! Yep, a teen and
you spell it D-R-A-M-A for you
the M-A-M-A. My Tween already
acts like a Teen!
Happy Teen Birthday!
Happy Teen birthday.... please give us detailed accounts of how to deal with it.
Please?
We look up to you, dear Amy!
She's so pretty, and you are in so much dang trouble. Good thing she is such a great girl!
I don't think I'll ever be ready to be a mom of a teenager either. I remember how I was at that age - and it terrifies me!
Good Luck! My husband also has the shotgun plan - but we are still 12 years away from teenager status ;)
what a beautiful picture...
You deserve the vodka. Keep the vodka away from your almost teenager. :)
She is beautiful!
WHAT? A teen. Oh boy . . .
Yeah, I'm thinking the gun and booze make a lot of sense. Good luck with that . . .
then again
She seems as smart as she is beautiful, so you may be OK :)
Maybe she should have a luau themed birthday. If mine wasn't in february, and I wasn't too old for such nonsense. I would. (Read: I am so having a luau party for my next bday.)
Ah the teenage years. She seems sweet though and I'm sure you'll keep her that way and if not there's virtual vodka jk.
No way?! Dude, with a cutie girl like that you're going to need to ground all of her boyfriends. Yup, I said it. Boyfriends.
Good luck. ;)
If you could just detail everything about those teen things, then maybe, just maybe, in 2 years, I will be prepared for mine. UGH.
That picture is just stunning.. you have trouble on your hands.. I am sure the boys are already knocking down your door.
Post a Comment