Wednesday, September 19, 2007

While I Should Be Doing Dishes...

This is much more fun!
I will be the first to admit that this Photoshop program confuses the heck out of me. So rather than muck up pictures of my kids, I decided to play around with some celebrities. Seriously once I get the hang of it, I am going to give Perez Hilton a run for his money!!


Yes, Evel won, but here is Evel's Spawn:

Britney looks good as Goldilocks:

Finally! He shouts it to the world!
Sorry buddy, you're too late!

Okay. I'm stopping now.
The sink awaits...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout to Perez! I love him.

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Yeah, when I was watching yet another reality, Kathy Griffin and the D-list...she went on a date with him for publicity...it was hilarious...he IS great though.

Katie said...

I LOVE your new Banner!!

Anonymous said...

I demand a real blog!!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.