Saturday, September 22, 2007

Because I love my Aggie friends...

I am not going to post the filth that Steven put on our league board. It's just mean, and I don't believe in kicking a man when he's down. I care about you all, I know you guys are sad. You should definitely drown your sorrows! Just avoid these babies, they'll make you feel worse than you already do.




WHOOP!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh girl! That picture takes me back to a fun New Orleans Mardi Gras in college. Those have the same effect as a Mambo Taxi! :)

And thanks for the Aggie support. Tommy has been moody ever since!

Anonymous said...

poooooooooooooooooor agggggggggggies!

Katie said...

I'll second Dawn on the Thanks for supporting us Ags, that was just too hard to watch!

JKMN said...

I'm so glad you are there for us. It was painful...very very painful.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.