Saturday, September 8, 2007

This Week in Fantasy Land...

So my husband is the commish in our Fantasy Football league. That gives him the authority to write WHATEVER he wants on his very own league manager board. And I must admit, he is quite funny!! He had a great little blurb Thursday about Manning having diarrhea and I'm kicking myself for not remembering exactly what he said. So while some of you might not get who these people are or appreciate the humor, grab your husbands, they will!

This week's headlines:

LT running scared? Lee Evans in jail? Read the Poop and get the scoop!

Unsubstantiated reports out of San Diego this morning say that LaDainian Tomlinson was seen running through the streets wild eyed and half naked looking as if he had jumped straight out of bed. Local authorities investigating the sightings were left with only one clue provided by onlookers, a strange word that LT repeatedly screamed in agony as he zipped by, "BEVO", "BEVO", "BEVO"! LT's where a bouts are unknown at this time.

In other news...

Lee Evans was arrested last night for reasons unknown, even to the police. The wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills simply strolled into the police station and said "arrest my ass". A representative for the Buffalo Police Department stated that he overheard Mr. Evans say that "I would rather face jail and suspension than Champ Bailey". Lee Evan's bail was set at $15,000,000 by, oddly enough, Lee Evans. While not confirmed at this moment, Mr. Bailey was seen at the courthouse with checkbook in hand.

Although I don't appreciate the fact that he is attacking one of my players, I love his humor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read his title headline about Manning sudden bout of explosive and uncontrollable diarrhea. He is really funny. Remember when he wrote that whole blurb that was written in French?

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.