Sunday, September 16, 2007

4 is Enough

Emma went to a birthday party today for this cute little boy in her class. Now while I quite constantly gripe and moan about how crazy life is with 4 kids, this little boy is one of 7!! Honestly can you imagine?

To put it in perspective, last week I had two curriculum nights, two volunteer orientations, a choir meeting, a new moms group meeting, playgroup, a pool party, a birthday party, a science project, and a slew of extracurricular activities (two tae kwon do, two gymnastics, horseback riding, and musical theater).


And this week I have one curriculum night, Good New registration, two taking school pictures, a MOPS meeting, two dentist appointments, two playdates, the same slew of extracurriculars, a family homework project, a field trip, and another birthday party.


But really I think, maybe, I have no room to complain. 4 is a piece of cake. And just thinking about what I would have to endure with 7, oh man, makes me rethink that baby fever that's been creeping up on me this past week. Not that I can do anything about it, not without getting divorced anyway.


But yeah, I'm definitely cured.


7!! That's just nuts!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I agree, I can definitely understand 4 (I'm one of 4), BUT 7 yikes I don't know about that ;)

Anonymous said...

I used to think 4 kids was about 2 too many, until I moved here! It is breeding central, there are 3 families on my street alone with 5 or more kids in them!! It is insanity!! I don't know how you guys do it, particularly Steven. ;)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

MOPS??? YIPPEE!!! I hope you love it as much as I love my chapter! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.