Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The End of the Affair

For the past few weeks I must admit, I have not been myself. I have been neglecting my family, hampers overflowing, dishes stacked in the sink. I've been distracted, waiting for the right moment to escape, to get to him.

And when I wasn't with him, my thoughts raced, where was he, what was he doing, who was he with? Every free moment just wanting to spend with him.

Oh Harry!!

It's over now. Our relationship has run its course. I have been released from his "spell". I'll keep his secrets close to my heart. Plus he's way too young for me!

But damn, it was good while it lasted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of wand are we talking about here?

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Yeah...I am STILL on book three again...my obsession borders on insanity...for I can't seem to read beyond the current rate of speed...the speed of a six year old new reader...The first time I read book three in one day...we are on week three now, I miss him already. :) I have a feeling, book four may last me until Christmas...thanks for not putting any spoilers in your blog... :) You can have Harry...because I get Zac Efron... :)

The Daily Stroll said...

LOL..maybe the blonde hair is real! It took me a minute to figure out who or what you were talking about! Too funny!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.