Saturday, September 15, 2007

This Week's Fantasy Headlines...

A FINE OR PAY OFF???

In the past few days, we have seen the scandal unfold before us regarding the “supposed” taping of opposing defensive signals by the Patriots. Well I am here to tell you that a scandal exists, but not on the spin being fed to the public. Through sources at the NFL office of the commissioner, I have obtained these still pictures of what was on the video in question. I warn you the images are disturbing…



Now there were two other rather DISGUSTING pictures on our league board. But I chose not to post those, they were way too disturbing. Plus I really think this one says it all!!

1 comment:

JKMN said...

yeah - that's pretty disturbing. And I will comment on your officially debut of your new blog, even though you know I found you a couple of days ago ;-)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.