Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who's on first?

Alli is taking Spanish 2 right now. Every so often she likes to bust out a few phrases and reaffirm why she's getting straight As.

Last night we were heading to dinner and she asked "Donde comeramos?" I think, it's been about 15 years for me and Dora doesn't really address conjugating verbs in the future tense.

So I used my standard Spanish answer "No se."

Abby asked Alli what I said. To which Alli replied "I don't know".

"What do you mean you don't know, don't you take Spanish? Mom, what did you say?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know what you said?"

"I said I don't know."

"Ugh, never mind."

Abby will probably take French.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao. Fantastic. The post title is so appropriate. *snicker*

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is hilarious. You are a natural Abbott and Costello family!!!

French might be wise:)

Brittany said...

haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa... that is GREAT!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I had to read this a few times. THEN I got it. Hahahaha!

Stephanie said...

I love Stephs comment!! lol
That is too funny! I bet she was so aggravated with you both!

Katie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! :)

the mama bird diaries said...

Tell Abby that spanish is way easier than french.

Anonymous said...

I took French for a trillion years. And all I can remember is Com Ci, Com Ca.

I think it means 'so so'.

Don;t take french.

just jamie said...

Que?

Jaclyn said...

SO funny!!!

It was fun seeing you tonight. I was looking at you talking to one of your daughters and you two look so much alike!!!

OHmommy said...

Ok.... that is great!

Unknown said...

LOL. You and those gals are a riot :D

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.