While walking out to the truck after lunch yesterday, Steven looked over to Abby and told her she had forgotten her purse inside. She did her best Homer Simpson D'oh impression and ran back in to get it. Meanwhile as we were piling in, Steven pulled out of the parking spot, throwing the rest of us around the car in his mad dash to do so. Including Kathryn who was not buckled in her booster and letting us know it!
Steven raced to a spot directly across from the front door and backed in. We sat there, watching. Finally Abby came out and ran to where the truck had been. She stood and stared for a bit, turned around and walked up and down the sidewalk looking for her cruel family, of course passing our truck a few times in the process. Completely oblivious.
I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice Kathryn had let herself out of the truck and was standing in the parking lot yelling "Over here".
I guess now I know where Abby gets it.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


11 comments:
OMG- too funny- as many cruel things are!
That is TOO darn funny!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is too funny, Amy!
Amazing when we realize that they really are just like us! ;-)
Oh, I can't wait until mine are old enough to do this stuff.
That really is funny!
Hahaha!!! That is hilarious!
hahaha! So funny!
NOT nice, Dad. Too hard on the gal.
Poor Abby! I saw her standing on the sidewalk looking for y'all! When my sisters where teens they shared a yellow vw bug. One day while they were at work, their friends picked up their car and moved it 5 spots over!
Haha! I imagine they must be hard to keep up with sometimes. I can't make fun though - I'm pretty oblivious myself most of the time.
You are cruel. and very funny.
Oh, that's just cruel!
Post a Comment