The other day while in Home Depot, the girls and I stopped to look at paint samples while Steven was doing who knows what. I was checking out the Ralph Lauren colors, thinking that I really would like to paint my bedroom.
So while I was oohing and ahhing over the reds and browns, the girls were caught up in the Disney paint swatches. Did you know that they have colors like Cinderella's Ball Gown, Mickey's Pants, and Ariel's Tail?
Alli said that she thought it would be so fun to be able to paint the princesses on a wall. To which Emma replied, "Duh, that's what Fatheads are for!"
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


8 comments:
Never heard of them! Love your girls, though. They are getting too smart.
I have to admit I was not familiar with the term. Well, except when I am really pissed at the husband and try to come up with new things to call him.. fathead might have gotten used once when he blew off our anniversary.
"Are you serious,you forgot? Again? Why do you have to be such a stupid fathead."
Wow - I didn't know what fatheads were either til I went to that site. Too funny!
They have colors like Cinderella's Ball Gown, Mickey's Pants, and Ariel's Tail?
Wow.
ha ha ha that is hilarious!!! i didn't know what a fathead was, either. interesting!
BOO YAH!! You got a sports fan. Can she make my son like football? Pretty please?
That is brilliant! Oh my gosh, I'm rollin' here Amy!
she is just too smart!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment