Sunday, January 4, 2009

That's a Wrap

We finally finished off our Christmas season last night! Our family went with some sweet friends to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. And it was, spectacular!

Every little girl knows about the Rockettes, dreams about the Rockettes, wants to grow up and be a Rockette, practices Rockette kicks...


We might need to work on the synchronization a bit.

So to be able to see the Rockettes is pretty dang cool!



There were so many awesome parts to the show. The Teddy Bear version of The Nutcracker was too cute. Thankfully there was no need to explain the bulge in the tights.

And when Santa explains to the skeptical older brother the reason there are so many Santas, well that was just plain brilliant. And I really wish I could remember what he said. But I had a bottle little bit of wine so that's a bit fuzzy right now.



And even the Rockettes remind us of what Christmas is all about. With real live camels and sheep.


It was a great family show. The girls were mesmerized...



Well most of them. One of these days, she's actually going to stay awake. I'm really sad she didn't see this one, I think she would have loved it. That just means we'll have to do it again next year!


It was really a great way to wrap up Christmas. And now we can start focusing on more important things.

Like my birthday ;-)

8 comments:

Ed (zoesdad) said...

Nothing says Christmas like a good synchronized high kick!

Love the new picture (well, new to me) in the sidebar of your brats. That's pretty cool.

April said...

She's the only kid to appreciate sleep!
It's great that you take your kids out to so many events. I need too much sleep for all that.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

How fun! What a great treat for the girls.

Anonymous said...

You show your girls sooo much great stuff, shows, concerts... flipping awesome!

erin carlyle said...

You win! You win!

Kris said...

Yeah, I didn't even try to compete:) I am out of my blogging league! Adorable post!

OHmommy said...

Now that is a great way to end the season!

Katie said...

I got to go & see them last Christmas, they're amazing!!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.