Well since it is such a rare occurrence here, I had to photographically document it.

Of course Emma had to come down when they were almost finished and pitch a fit about not getting to help so we found some green stuff for her to toss in and called her a junior chef.
VOILA! Dinner...

And the resident critic gives it...

It was super yum-o girls! And since you obviously don't get your culinary skills from me (fresh garlic, doesn't it come in a jar?) you should continue on.
I like my steak medium rare.


12 comments:
I like mine medium...if they could have it delivered by 6:30 that would be great! lol
They look so cute in the kitchen...it sure looks yummy!!
So.... was the yellow tail for them or you? Because if it's for you and you eat your steaks medium rare, we have to go out to dinner! ;-)
Awesome.
The pasta forks are sweet! (But do they come in other colors?)
Wow! That's a treat! And, they cook it for dad? Nice...real nice!
At least you finally got to taste it.
And, I love your noodle scoops!
i cannot wait to *make* my kids cook!! lol What a good recipe! I think I might need to make that!
Your girls are just so dang cute!!!!!
And I cannot wait.. seriously, I cannot WAIT to have my boys taking out the garbage... or doing laundry!! woo hoo..
That's awesome!!Yea for getting a night off. ;)
It's a good thing you have so many girls. You should start cooking w/the everynight. Imagine 2 years from now. You will never have to make another meal ever. LOL
Good for you! I can't wait until my girls are old enough!
You have those girls well-trained. Can I come over? And, I love the pasta tongs.
My daughters are not so culinarily advanced as yours. The 17-year old made her first tuna melt the other day; and the 13-year-old specializes in noodle soup and mac 'n cheese. But she's in gourmet foods, so I have high hopes for her. Anytime kids do things for themselves--and others--it's a good thing.
Hope you enjoyed the meal.
That looks yummy! I wish Jonah was old enough to cook but we would probably just get a hot dog weenie and mac and cheese every night! :)
Post a Comment