What a year!
And as typical with this crew, a very busy one! We've had a great 2008.
Trips to see friends and loved ones. I went to NYC for the first time ever to celebrate my brother's birthday and can't wait to go back! A weekend was not enough time.
A trip to the Hill Country with Grandma was so much fun. And driving cross country to see her again in Thanksgiving was great.
So many memories in Galveston this year, even more precious when you see what the island has been through.
We've loved having friends and family come to visit us and cherish the moments we've had with them all.
We've seen some amazing shows and concerts. And we are always loving our Astros and Texans.
The girls have been busy with school and extra curricular activities and are excelling at both. Even though they run me ragged, I wouldn't change it for the world!
Steven celebrated the big 4-0 and now we have a teenager in the house!
2008 was wonderful, a few, okay a lot of memories...
Here's hoping 2009 is just as great and wishing every one health, happiness and love in this New Year!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago



7 comments:
What a cute family you have...I loved the song that was playing...I was in tears! What great memories!
Amy.. OH Amy.. That was soo beautiful. The song, the pictures.. tying it all together.. it came out great..
Here's to a wonderful 2009!!! :)
That was so sweet! I loved it. Happy New Year!
Beautiful fam! Sounds like a wonderful year!
Happy New Year to you, Amy!
Happy New Year, and here's to hoping 2009 brings more happiness and joy to y'all!
So great! I loved it, and it had me a little misty-eyed as well! What a wonderful family!
Post a Comment