not pictured: empty bottle of Mad Dog 20/20
And you know those people decided since I was the most awesome hostess in the whole entire world, I should have the vast majority of the loot. And those sweet, thoughtful, caring friends of mine decided to redecorate my house...


And some of them got caught in the act...

Lucky for them, I have a good sense of humor. Unlucky for them, I also have a diabolical mind and several schemes for payback. Revenge is a dish best served cold. And the first helping was already given out last night ;-) And there are several more just waiting to be served...

But not to these gals. They stuck around and helped me on my scavenger hunt, so I'll let them off the hook. Unless I hear something...

But the rest of you, I hope you're hungry. And a little scared.


10 comments:
So funny!! I have a feeling these friends should be watching their backs. EEK! ;)
You drank BOONE's!! I'm LOLing. Haha. Also, we gotta check out Confessions. Ready?
You have the most fun life.
Very funny! You have to blog about your revenge tactics!! :)
Hee Hee, sounds like fun!!
You have the best time, don't you?
So, did you drink the Boone's? Did you feel like you were 16...I mean 21? Or, did somebody just bring the empty bottle? That would have been pretty funny, too!
You guys are way cooler than me;)
Nothing better than a bunch of church ladies getting drunk on Boones and playing bingo... hey, that reminds me of college. 'Cept instead of church ladies we were slutty freshmen and instead of bingo it was "asshole." But you get the idea!
And PS- I wasn't really slutty! :)
You're my IDOL!! You drink Boones and have WAY too much fun. Teach me...I'd be great at it :D
Hilarious! Sounds like a fun group of friends :)
Post a Comment