The kids won. And you know why? Because my partner sucked. I was asked the question "If I could trade places with any celebrity for a day, who would it be?" My husband guessed wrong. First of all I would not trade places with Craig Biggio, I would with his wife, but she's not famous so I couldn't pick her.
Since he guessed wrong, the girls had a shot at it. They huddled their heads and debated and I heard a "but she would want to be someone without kids" and was thinking that was a good idea. But I had picked Angelina Jolie cuz I think she's kinda hot. What? Homewreckers can be beautiful too. But even more so I think Brad Pitt's kinda hot. And I would totally employ a nanny for those billion kids during my 24 hours.
So the girls guessed...Angelina Jolie and won the game. Well that and the miracle that Abby actually knew when D-Day was. Good to see they actually learn some useful trivia in school. So
Don't worry we totally came back and destroyed on round 2. You didn't really think I would let them win without a rematch, did you? And wowed them with my vast knowledge of all Disney cartoons, Pink's real name, and that the little yellow Pokemon dude is called Pikachu.
The sweet taste of victory. It's almost better than pie.


3 comments:
that game sounds so fun! My kids need to hurry up and grow a little so I can play it!
Your family sounds so fun! Sorry you lost. :)
Oh, Steven. Shame. Shame.
Post a Comment