
It's been called to my attention that I better document Krazy K's birthday. Because Lord knows, her being the fourth child and all, she does get the short end of the stick. I do forget quite a few things involving her. Like her birth post, which my mom keeps reminding me to write. One day, one day. I don't really freak out when she decides to eat dirt. Or when she has blood gushing from a wound, as long as the limb isn't severed, she's going to be perfectly fine. The diet of Poptarts, Capri Suns and Beenie Weenies is fitting for a fourth child. She does frequently run about the house naked because honestly who wants to wear what three others before you have. No ABC flashcards for this one, we leave all the teaching up to Dora. But on the plus side, she does know a lot more Spanish than the rest of us. And thank you Blogger for allowing me to doctor the date so she'll never know it took me almost a week to document her big day. Oh yes, this sentence will be deleted by the time she learns to read ;-)
So we had a party. A big ole blowout bash. Complete with gigantic waterslide, burgers and hot dogs, and loads and loads of friends. And the girl had F-U-N!!! Or so I'm told. I didn't see much of it, running around like a headless chicken fetching fixin's for burgers, juicing up snowcones, applying bandaids, picking up trash... So thank goodness my friend Sassy was here to capture the moments for me! Otherwise it would have been: well, yes honey you did have a 4th birthday but you know, you're the last child and all... just take Momma's word for it!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, fabulous 4 year old! We sure do love you and love is definitely something you don't get the shaft on here!


20 comments:
Happy Birthday to your youngest momma!
WOW, I can't believe she's 4!! Looks like Y'all had a great time! Happy Birthday Miss Kathryn!! :)
I love that first picture - she is a cutie for sure! Happy 4th Birthday to the littlest one!!
Wish you could have joined Holly and I for dinner last night...
Happy Birthday Kathryn! Great pictures! Looks like she had a blash! I can't believe she's 4 years old. I remember when she was born and you guys lived across the street! Time really flies by!
Happy birthday to your gorgeous baby girl!!!
cute!!! miss you guys!
7 year olds are excellent Spanish teachers. Happy 4th, to number 4. You are a beauty, Kathryn.
Happy Birthday!!!! I can't believe she's four already! When I first met her she was still a wee one, still nursing....
Kathryn,
Four never looked so good! :)
Love, Jackson
That looked like a fun birthday party!
Happy Birthday little 4 year old girl.
Happppy Birthday! It does look FABULOUS to be four!
She is just beautiful!
Happy 4th Birthday! :)
What a gorgeous little YOU! She is beautiful!! looks like you guys had a blast!! I definitely will give you a ring next time I am in town...it was a QUICK unplanned trip!!
Happy Birthday to the fourth.
What's wrong with pop tarts and capri suns for breakfest. I let my daughter eat cold pizza for breakfest before not to mention oatmeal cookies. Hey, at least they have oatmeal in them.
She's such a beauty.
I love those pics! Looks like such a wonderful time, so much fun!!!
My second is on the poptarts, popsicles, popcorn and pop diet. He is also my last, though. I think that is the relevant part.
Happy birthday to your baby.
KEEP BELIEVING
I love the 1st picture! Hope she had a great birthday!
YAY, FINALLY.
And just so you all know, Kathryn is not at all overlooked. She may be little but she has the biggest voice of them all. Oh yeah, there is DEFINITELY some Amy in her!
What a little cutie, she is! Happy Birthday. You took some fabulous pictures.
She is so beautiful.. Happy belated birthday!!!
Post a Comment