
Her only escape is her loft which entails a precarious climb to get to. Oh and her big screen TV.
Squiggles has done so much for the community. She is a constant source of entertainment for the children and their friends. She gives so much joy just by doing something as stupid as running around in a wheel. And that's why we are giving back to her.
So Squiggles, we are going to send you on a vacation to the wonderful and exotic living room for 30 minutes while we get to work on your remodel.
Let's get started... DEMOLITION!!!

Now we'll check in with our homeowner,

looks like she's having a ball!
Okay the remodel is done, we hope she likes it. Squiggles is ready to see her new and improved cage.
Bus driver, MOVE THAT BUS!

Oh my! Squeak. Squeak, squeak, squeak. SQUEAK!!!!!!!
She's overcome with emotion, let's check out the new digs, shall we?

Oh these aren't squeaks of joy. Dude, seriously, where the hell's the decorator?


13 comments:
Alright. I'm gonna have to get the boys a hamster now, thankyouverymuch!
You are freaking hilarious, btw!
Bus Driver..move that bus!!! You crack me up girl!
(I'm not a fan of hamsters myself!!)
You are on a roll this week...you're a hoot! :)
I want a hamster!!!
That bus is hilarious.
And, I had to scroll up and down several times to figure out what the difference was.
So roomy and luxurious now!
That's one luck rodent.
Hahaha! Move that bus - you had me cracking up!
I hope she is grateful ;)
I swear you treat that rat better than my sweet Kanga! Hilarious parody btw.
Very funny, girl! I was just wonderinf if Squiggles was still with us!
You are killin' me!
We used to have guinea pigs, smelly little beasts but they are pretty cute.
This was just too funny!
Hope all is well in the Brat Pack world!!!
Hilarious. We've never had a hamster...do dogs eat hamsters?
This is one of my favorite posts - the move that bus was the greatest - I also LOVED checking in with the homeowner...and then just a post later - you are TIRED of using your resources...USE THEM - they are TOO INSANELY hilarious to go to waste...your kiddos will FOREVER thank you - someday.... :)
My favorite show evah!
Lucky little varmit.
Post a Comment