tap, tap, tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP
I rolled over and opened one eye, 1:15am.
Emma: Mom, I can't sleep.
Me: And you're telling me this because?
Emma: Oh, right, bad idea. Forget I ever woke you up.
And as she skipped happily out of my room, I suppressed thoughts of beating her with my pillow. At least until she came back...
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago


13 comments:
Hahahaha! At least at some point she realized it was a bad idea ;)
Is this what I have to look forward to?
Oh man! I'm sorry to laugh. :)
This reminds me of...
"Ew! This tastes so gross.
Here, try it" :-)
Diva's friend did this to me last nite as she was staying over. At 4am. I told her to go back and lay down. Both girls were up too. So, they grabbed the lap top, played quietely for awhile and then fell back to sleep until 10am.
Brats.
At least she is young.. my husband does this and I want to strangle him!!
Okay, that's sort of funny! I just get screams from my daughter's room "moooommmmmmyyyyyy!!!!" The reason she can't come to our room is because we put one of those plastic thingies on the handle so she can't get out!
Dude. SHe is a smart girl for backing off so fastly.
;)
Ugh!!! What is it with kids doing that? Wait until she is a teenager and then you can reciprocate.
No, no, no...Sleep!
Oh no!!!!! Poor you!
I'm with SAndy, that's exactly what that reminds me of.
Yeah - Margaret is the queen of that too. And she sneaks in so quietly to do it - it's creepy! Maybe you should post a sign on your door or something. Like - "waking mommy can be hazardous to your health" or something.
That's hilarious. You know, after the fact.
Ha! Reminds me of Flounder in Animal House:
"You guys playin' cards?"
oh my. That is so funny!
Post a Comment