Monday, July 2, 2007

The Torture Chamber

There it is...

Where I am doomed to sit for weeks to come. Reading stories and singing songs. It is fully equipped with one child size toilet seat, one stool, Kan-doo wipes and foaming soap, and a secret stash of "rewards" in the closet.

We've seen Elmo's potty movie. Read Once Upon A Potty a billion times. Bought the styling Dora panties. We start today. And we're ready for this! (I think!)

Please pray.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! We need to go & get Emma a potty chair~so much fun ;)

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! GO MOM!! (and Kathryn!)

Kimberly said...

I am sure you got it down by now, right?? Good luck!

Unknown said...

I know Kathryn can do it - can YOU??

Sarah said...

Good luck to you! You guys can do it!!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Remember, reward, reward, dance and reward, make ALL kiddos jump and dance and celebrate her. Can't wait to hear how it goes...We love Kandoo too. ha!

Narci D said...

Good Luck, Amy!

Dawn said...

You've done this 3 other times - you can do it one more. Deep breaths! Deep breaths!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.