Monday, July 2, 2007

Addicted to...

Target.

I can't lie. I love that place. I have to go at least once, if not twice a week. And for no reason, like I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Or the kids are feeling cooped up. Well, let's just drive to Target and get you some popcorn and an Icee. Or if it's cold, hot chocolate. Then all is right. Until Steven wants to know what I spent a billion dollars on there. Well, everything!

It's your one stop shop. Diapers (better be panties from here on out), clothes, books, CDs, toys, snacks, dog food, paper towels, shampoo. Seriously everything we NEED and everything we WANT is there.

It is a dangerous place I tell you!! I think I might have a problem.

What's your favorite store?

6 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Same for me...Target...though I do the same type of damage at World Market and then there is Barnes and Noble...oh really, I mean is ONE favorite necessary? I am all about variety...and can sum it all up by saying Westfield Roseville mall can cure ALL needs that is the mega ONE STOP SHOP!

Anonymous said...

yeah-it's all about Target!

Though the break down is more like this:
1)VS-I have to say that
2)Target
3)Nordstroms
4)Gapkids/Gymboree
5)Home Depot

and a shout out to Home Goods

Dawn said...

Mom, Dayna, and I went to Target just yesterday - last minute baby shopping, of course! And SOMEHOW I ended up with a few things that didn't fall into the baby category, how'd that happen? Isn't it awful that you can drop a quick $100 and just have 1 bag?

JKMN said...

I am a total COSTCO addict. Good thing I can only go there about once a month. If they ever put one in McKinney, we are in trouble.

Sarah said...

I am right there with you! TARGET is my all time favorite, AND they are building one right across from our neighborhood. I keep asking Ashton when MY Target is going to be ready, and she says it isn't YOUR Target...You have to share it, Mommy! I could walk if I wanted to! Johnny didn't realize that when we bought this house, or we probably wouldn't be here! I can do some serious damage at Target! Love that store!

Anonymous said...

the liquor store!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.