And we're off! Very early, but that way the girls can hopefully sleep a LONG time in the car! We've got one "cool" pit stop along the way.
We're spending the night in St. Louis where we are going to see my 2nd least favorite baseball team play. I wouldn't be opposed to Pujols getting hit in the head. That would be a great way to start my American Ballpark tour, which I calculate should take about 20 years.
And in the morning we will do the Arch. Seems it had a little trouble last week. Hoping all the kinks are worked out. I would rather not spend 2 hours stuck with 40 strangers in an elevator.
Honestly, I would rather not be stuck in an elevator with my four children!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seriously, did you really blog before you left McKinney? I hear the MOMS Club is looking for a guest speaker on blog, are you available?
You are smoking crack! Were you really on here blogging this morning before you left? We had fun--come back anytime!
You're just a really committed blogger, that's all! Hope the game is fun!
Post a Comment