
Way back in April I gave you a sneak peek of Emma's room. And I know that you have been coming back here every day to see the final product. Right? Because you have nothing better to do. Well here it is...
All her fancy PB Kids bedding, but darn if it isn't the cutest set out there! And since she doesn't sleep there, the bed is always made. Yes, she prefers the futon in the playroom.
Daddy built the shelf to display all of her teddy bears. She got most of them for her 1st birthday. And the bulletin board is a Decorating Cents inspired project. We just deal with the blue princess bed, okay?
This is where she plays Groovy Girls with her sisters and friends. The dolls are stuffed in all sorts of grotesque positions in those nifty canisters from the Container Store. Oh and she has a few stuffed animals.
This is where she primps herself, the little DIVA! The makeup box is under lock and key. There's a little sister that has a little too much fun sneaking in here.

There's all her jewelry on top of the dresser. Out of reach for her and little sister. I'm done stepping on earring posts, so we need Mom's help to get a little bling on.
Alright, there it is. Tell me you love it, even if you don't.
Emma loves it, I guess that's what really matters!!


7 comments:
I TOTALLY LOVE it!!! Great Job!!
Seriously though-Kathryn's room really deserves all the notoriety!!
Emma's does look awfully cute!
I love the circles! I'm moving on to Jordan's room now. I suppose mine will never get any attention.
Very cute, Amy! I love the polka dots with her name and the bulletin board! Whatever happened to sleeping in her room once the polka dots were done?
Wow, I love it Amy...does it always look like this??? I mean, where are the toys? ALL in the playroom, wow! :) YOU ROCK!
you know I love it! Great job!
It turned out SO SO cute! I bet she loves it. What a mom!
Post a Comment