We've been having a blast! It's been so much fun to see all of our McKinney friends! And we have been blowing and going since we got here. We had a great morning at the pool, a fun playdate at Animal House, and an awesome girls night out in downtown McKinney.
The car ride DID NOT go as smoothly as I hoped. I am a bit scared of what the longer legs of our trip will be like. Seems my girls have forgotten what seasoned car rider pros they were. I guess it has been 7 months since they have been confined in a vehicle for an extended amount of time. But we used to do this jaunt at least once a month if not more, and they were always perfect angels. Some of it might have been my fault. With Kathryn in panties, I was a bit nervous and felt the need to pull over more than the one standard pit stop. Of course out of the three times I stopped, she only had to go once. But it was good practice, for all of us, hopefully it jogged our memories...
Since we've been here, the girls have been amazing. I am going to toot Emma's horn and say I cannot remember the last time she has been so good and sweet, she's been a completely different child! And I am just singing her praises, and praising her, and going to reward her with Bella Sara cards because that's what she covets most in life, and dangit I am so happy with her right now, I would give her the moon.
More fun planned today. Lunch at Emma and Ben's special place, Jason's Deli. Picking up Daddy from the airport. And doing some kind of fun filled family adventure this evening. And I've got to get cracking on the rest of this trip. We leave before the sun comes up tomorrow and I still haven't highlighted my routes or plotted our pit stops. I'm WAY behind now!
Oh, and I still haven't found anything to do in Oklahoma.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


3 comments:
I can't wait for you all to get here! Hopefully Emma's pleasant mood continues.
Sounds very fun Amy...I love that your vacation continues...get to a computer that can post pics! :)
Good luck finding something fun to do in the "big" OK state ;) You could always just drive right on through it...
Post a Comment