

I know you all were worried. Probably lost all faith in me. But I just wanted to let you know that Hula is still alive and kicking and was in DESPERATE need of some trimming!! I've been on top of it this time, watering the crazy little grasshead, but Miss Emma has totally neglected her little bud. He finally got a haircut tonight. I say "he" because this one is apparently a boy and now being referred to as Mr.Hula. And now he is ready to report for duty!
3 comments:
I love Mr. Hula!! You did a great job on his wild mane!
Mr. Hula's haircut looks great! Funny about that "totally neglecting" thing! Raegan told me today, "Mommy, you can just go ahead and start feeding Annie now." Uh! That was short lived!
Come on honey, we both know that I am Mr. Hula!
Post a Comment