Thursday, April 19, 2007

Think Tank

**Unless an alien came down and impregnated me with the heir to the intergalatic galaxy while I was sleeping, I am to the best of my knowledge, not with child again!! Thank God!

I need help. I am trying to come up with something creative dealing with the number 7. I have a few ideas, but nothing is really striking my fancy. So I thought I would ask my friends for a little input.

What do you think of when you think of the number 7?

Now don't just read this and not comment. This is a genuine plea for help here. Even if you haven't commented in months, or at all. Even if you happen on this page due to a Google Blogsearch. Annoying brother responses are also welcome. Just take a minute and shoot an idea my way.

I'll tell you why later. Some of you might figure it out on your own.

Thanks, and get those juices flowing!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

This was kind of a hard one... Here are some of my thoughts: 7 days in the week, 7 notes in the traditional music scale & 7 colors in a rainbow.
Hope this helps :) Now I'm curious... ;)

Anonymous said...

WHY? Why 7? Are you pregnant again? That would be 7 people in your house...

JKMN said...

Oh my gosh Traci - now I can't think of anything else. Well, I will try anyway:
Very important biblical number - God rests on the Seventh day symbolizing completion or perfection.
Seven deadly sins
movies: Se7en, Lucky Number Slevin
CDs - Garth Brooks Sevens
George on Seinfeld wanted to name his baby Seven
Beloved jeans - Seven for all Mankind
Elmo has a song about Seven that runs through my mind time to time, much to my dismay

Please do tell - the pregnancy rumors may run wild.

Sarah said...

SEVEN days until we leave for Mexico! WOO HOO!! Oh yeah, I sure would like a pair of Seven capris to take with me, but that isn't going to happen!

Narci D said...

Is the apocalypse coming? Did it come to Houston first (since the anti-christ, Joel Olsteen, lives there) and you want to scrapbook a page about it? In Revelation, there were a bunch of "seven" signs: the lamb with the seven eyes, the seven angles with the seven plagues, a seven-headed monster, etc.

Narci D said...

Hey, by the way, how long have you guys been married? You aren't coming up on the "seven"-year itch are you? ;)

Anonymous said...

I think I have heard seven is a good chunking number for memory. Memory games for three year olds? Maybe not. What about a scavenger hunt for seven items?

Sassy said...

Seven Eleven?

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.