Thursday, April 5, 2007

Egg Hunt





Today was Emma's Easter Egg Hunt at school. The school was so nice to actually let siblings participate! And now I don't have this overwhelming guilt to do the neighborhood event since Kathryn wasn't going to have any eggs. She's got eggs, life is good! Saturday was looking a bit crazy as it was, now there's one less thing to do.



I can also remove Easter Bunny picture from the to-do list. Look who was there today! Of course you notice there is only one child in the picture. We had traumatic memories of a jolly old man in a red suit and were not going anywhere near some guy dressed as a Bunny.



I have always wondered how a bunny and an egg hunt have come to be associated with Easter. Especially at 11:30 last night, while I was stuffing eggs with candy. Maybe it's because having 4 kids, I'm still exhausted from Christmas. Maybe I'll Google it later when the dinner dishes need washing.

And there's always that one egg that won't close properly no matter what you do. FYI- Throwing it against the wall only makes the problem worse. But for some reason you are just determined to make the dang thing close, no matter that they are 19 other eggs capable of being perfectly sealed. It's that one! Square peg, round hole. Let it go Amy, let it go!

The girls had a blast today and the weather was absolutely gorgeous.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't you watch south park on wednesday? it's all about the first pope being a bunny and the underground hare club for men that protect both the rabbitt and the secret.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.