Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Six Degrees

I was driving around doing errands today, and for no good reason I started thinking about that game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. It's the one that says that any actor can be connected to Kevin Bacon in six steps or less. So I was wondering if I (a non-actor) could also, somehow, be connected to Kevin Bacon. And I actually started to be consumed by this possibility. I came up with links to the step 4, but was unable to get any further.
I put Kathryn down for her nap, and rather than cleaning the kitchen, folding the clothes, or stuffing Easter eggs for Emma's hunt tomorrow, I became determined, obsessed, whatever you want to call it, to connect myself with Kevin Bacon. I know, I really must get a life. But here it goes:

  1. I am married to
  2. Steven who has a cousin
  3. Jef, whose band has a song about
  4. David Arquette (who actually came to Jef's gig last week) who starred in the Scream movies with
  5. Neve Campbell who was in Wild Things with
  6. KEVIN BACON!

Okay here's another one, it's really kind of a stretch but it works:

  1. I used to date an overbearing Greek man named
  2. George whose
  3. ex-wife is the sister of
  4. Roula, a local radio station personality who had a studio session with
  5. Jessica Simpson who is a major celebrity contributor to a charity called Six Degrees which is run by no other than
  6. KEVIN BACON!

Now I can rest easy. I have done it. Laundry and dishes await.

Are you connected??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I am related to
2. you
3. you are a loser

signed your sister in law

I do really chuckle at my sarcasm

Amy said...

Yes but I am a loser who supplies you with your daily laugh. I can't be all that bad!!

Anonymous said...

i have a brother named kevin, and i love bacon! it's like the two of us are 1 person almost!!!!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.