But it's the right colors, already has polka dots, and she can fit in there with a pillow, blankie, and Teddy. What more could she want?
I do have an announcement... After much dillying and dallying, wishing and washing, planning and unplanning, drawing and redrawing, the dots are done!! I was going to start on them last week but I had to clear the room out and get it functional first. That meant sorting through stacks of restaurant coloring sheets, mountains of clothes too big, too small, and just right, piles of playthings from fast food establishments, paper bags of Valentines and Christmas treats, and really everything else that accumulates in a child's room. And I had to arrange and rearrange and rearrange the furniture.
So after all that back-breaking work mixed in with daily life with four children, it took a few days longer than expected. But I am very happy with the result! Her room is really coming together and she is so excited!! I would post pictures except there are still a few accessories to be hung and that's going to take a while. Not because I am once again slacking off, but because my husband is being whisked away for work to some po-dunk town in Louisiana where I doubt they even have a Waffle House. And while the husband's away... nothing gets hung, because I cannot operate a screw gun. I guess this just gives me more time to shop for "crap" to hang up!
So next week, hopefully, a finished product. For now, a sneak peek:



5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! That's TOO CUTE!! You did a great job!!
Love, love, love it! :)
Fantastic Job, Amy! Looks SO good!
Po-dunk, hey, watch it....Us cajun's don't eat at waffle house's anyhow! We eat rite der at dem fishin holes where dem craw daddies come up...fresh frum da mud!
OH, love the polka dots!!!
Post a Comment