You gals crack me up! I was gonna let you know what all this was about sooner than later, but I actually love seeing all the crazy stuff you are coming up with.
But here goes: A certain someone in the family has a birthday this year on 7/7/07.
So if anyone has some ideas more along the lines of puppies and bubbles, and not fire and brimstone, we're listening.
And if you didn't get it the first time, there is no plan for a Party of 7!!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


2 comments:
Whew! I was a little worried for you and your alien spawn. In that case, I like Katie's rainbow idea! And I will try to keep thinking. Though you could get Kathryn her first pair of baby Seven jeans to wear.
OH!! I got it!! How about a casino party!! Give away the lucky 7 lotto tickets, have slot machines registering 3 7's....ohhh...I wanna come!!
Post a Comment