Every morning there is a fair amount of screaming here. We get up, we get dressed, we get breakfast down, lunches made, teeth brushed and we are happy as can be but then I have to go and brush their hair. And boy what a chore that is. Not because of the fact that my idea of a hairstyle is a "ponytail". Or the fact that even though I have four daughters not one of them had a bow in their hair until the last and only then because my friends threatened me with my life if I didn't girl her up. And braiding...isn't gonna happen. Ever. Although I had high aspirations. Once.
So it's pretty cut and dry, easy-peasy when it comes to fixing hair. Yet still she screams bloody murder at the top of her lungs every morning as I struggle to get those tangles out. And now I know why...

Maybe one shouldn't rub their head repeatedly on the trampoline to experience the joys of static electricity. Maybe if one ceased to do so, hair brushing would be less traumatic.
Of course this hairstyle could very well be the next big thing. You never know. It does look a lot like all of our Barbies' hair. Which are now gone. WOO HOO! Yep, thrown into a box and donated at the local Goodwill trailer much to my sweet friend's confusion. She asked why I didn't drop them off for the church's garage sale. Well as much as I enjoy torturing my children and letting swear words fly and various other vices...I draw the line at giving the church a boxful of naked women.


6 comments:
Hahaha! I'm a little worried about the girlie hair thing too. That was never my strength. ;)
Thats awesome!!!
Love the pic!!
I agree with donateing the barbies! ha
It never ceases to amaze me how tangly their hair can get~~My Emma's is always SO hard to brush/comb~I like that new hairstyle idea!! ;)
I LOVE this photo - I think you should blow it up to canvas size...how hilarious! :) Let me say that Julia has a HERNIA every morning - but I have found now she yells before I even touch it with the brush...never mind that it is almost WAIST LENGTH - go Rapunzel...but still...I am GENTLE! :)
That's actually pretty epic hair over there. :)
You make me feel like a rock star!!!! Your blog is so fun!
Post a Comment