Monday, January 25, 2010

I have a thing for quarterbacks

Honestly, I had conflicting emotions about who I wanted to go to the Super Bowl. Well, other than Peyton Manning...

Did I root for the guy whom I've had a love and hate relationship for years? Because maybe if he went and won he would FINALLY retire and STAY retired. Because I'm all about a good story and a happy ending.

Or did I pull for the guy who stars in my all-time favorite ESPN commercial?



I didn't make a decision until the last ten minutes of the game. When I knew the Saints needed to go marching in. It's only fitting that the two best teams all season long face off in the big game. How often does that actually happen?

And then Mr. Favre experienced a little deja vu and his last play was throwing an interception. Something tells me he'll be back. Again. Or not. Yeah maybe. Oh he could go. Who knows? Personally I'd hang up the cleats.

But now while he waffles on to play or not to play... I'm waffling on Saints or Colts!!

Who are you rooting for?
 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.