Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A for Effort

Emma was a little concerned about this last spelling test. She always gets "A"s and has never had a problem before but this time she was worried. When I would quiz her, she would forget to make it an "es" instead of an "s" on a few words. But I knew she would do a good job if she just relaxed, took her time, and actually wrote her words out clearly.

So when she brought this home:


I congratulated her and jumped up and down and made quite a big deal of it and complimented on the fact that it was the best I've ever seen her handwriting. And then I looked closer and noticed...


Not sure who Meaghan is...but she sure is smart and writes pretty.

Oh and Emma got a 98. She just knows that two extra points guarantee her an ice cream cone. Sneaky girl...I've got to keep on my toes with that one!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Ed said...

An instant classic!

Bethany said...

Oh that's funny!!!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.