And that's it. Like a blink of an eye, another year has come and gone. So, I give you the annual slideshow of people, places and things that made up our previous year.
And please excuse this year's music. Umm, yes I totally did throw a cheesy High School Musical song in there. But it's kinda perfect. And it makes me tear up. And honestly between the Jonas Brothers, Phineas and Ferb and Princess fruit snacks, Disney does kinda rule around here. Well, Disney and Star Wars. But I wasn't about to add Darth Vader's Anthem. I'll save that one for the year Alli starts driving ;-)
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago


4 comments:
What a GREAT slideshow!!
It was great to finally see the Disney pics! ha There was a whole bunch I hadnt seen, so I enjoyed it!
Happy 2010 to all of you!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! That was awesome! It was a good year wasn't it?!
So super Amy - loved it...Wasn't this also the year of the Beth Moore encounter? LOVED THAT. :) So many memories...how very lucky you are... :)
WOW, looks like Y'all had such a wonderful year!! LOVED your Disney pics, too fun! Hope you have a great 2010!!!
Post a Comment