Let's start with a very acceptable answer. I happen to know this sweet little girl very well. In face she comes from a perfectly normal home with the most beautiful mother and exceptionally well-behaved sisters and their house is always clean and they never ever eat Beenie Weenies for dinner.

And now, we'll move onto the friends that we are quite possibly crossing off of list of playdate possibilities.

Well, maybe he can still come over. I'll just have to make sure to serve soup and pudding for lunch.

I don't know who "Ross" is, I'm going to assume he's an older brother. Which obviously, we have no experience with at all in this house. And I'm also going to assume that it's not such a bad thing.
There are plenty more...we've got lions locked up in the garage, dragons eating nails, and dogs getting "sleepy" food, whatever that means. These are still acceptable playdate pals.
But this one...

NO WAY! And it's a shame because she really is such a sweet little girl. But this family has had more than it's share of lead poisoning.


14 comments:
I am sorry but that zebra rocks...I laughed and laughed at the fork analogy...I wonder if the lines are the stripes of the zebra or the fork markings...Ahh...and to think that I go to work and surround myself with 5 year olds - every single day - by choice! :) Today's zinger in my room? From a male student yelling to me: "Caleb said WEINER! Caleb - you are such a BAD BAD boy..."
That may be the greatest thing ever ;-) LOL. I am dying.
Those are so freakin' funny!!
Very wise to screen prospective playmates. I'd keep a close eye on those kids!
Hilarious!! I laughed so hard at this one!
Gosh, I hope you don't jusdge potential suitors in the same manner. Jackson's answer would likely have involved a bow & arrow. That's boys for you.
I nearly snorted coffee through the nose on the last one..these were GREAT.
Why can't kids just go get their mommies to deal with it? ACK! Guns and knives! ACK!
That is quite disturbing!
what did Kathryn write?
Mom
You are listed on the blog list of Angie at Keep Believing. You know that she lost her husband to cancer on March 17. Angie and Brian would have celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary on April 19. I am hoping that I can get everyone in her blog list to post on their blogs at 12:00 am on April 19 a post with the title “Keep Believing” so that when she opens her blog, her blog list is filled with recent posts all titled “Keep Believing”. I don’t know how else to arrange this other than commenting on blogs, so forgive my off-topic comment. I would ask that you keep the post up for 24 hours in case she doesn’t look right away, and you don’t have to publish anything with it, just the title will do. I am using the scheduled post feature provided by blogger so I don’t forget. Thanks so much. Heather.
lol- this is just great! The fork is the funniest!
That. Is. Great. So so funny. I needed that.
You should have been clued into the fact that something was wrong with this family if the never have Beanie Weanies for dinner! I bet they don't eat Kraft Mac N Cheese either!
Post a Comment