Monday, April 6, 2009

Confirmed!!

Sunday was Alli's confirmation. It was a tough road to get there. Lots of late Wednesday nights, shuffling schedules and children. And oh my, homework! But now she knows all the books of the Bible, I can't even say that. And a whole lot of other things I wish I knew.



It was a wonderful service and we are so super proud of her! She looked beautiful! And totally was color-coordinated with the pastors. Completely unplanned, isn't it funny how things work out sometimes?

And of course before you get confirmed, you must be baptized. I kinda never got around to that when she was a baby.



I sat in the pew knowing that she was probably freaking out about the water messing up her hair ;-)

And it wouldn't be something special if the little girls didn't have some sort of drama. Like the massively LOUD hiccup fit that Kathryn got. Or the LOUD question from Emma, "Oh my God, when is this going to be over?" At least she was asking the right person.



It was so awesome to have friends and loved ones come and support Alli on her special day! It's good to know she is loved. Especially by her super proud mom!




9 comments:

Kim said...

The dress she wore was beautiful!!

Yeah to being confirmed.. :)

Anonymous said...

So awesome! You BOTH looked beautiful!

OHmommy said...

You guys look like twins. Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

She looks so much like you!!
Congrats to her..she looked beautiful!!

Katie said...

That is SO wonderful and I just LOVE that pic of the two of you!!!

Kat said...

That is fabulous! A baptism and a confirmation all on the same day! That is a big important day! :)
Congrats Alli!

Burgh Baby said...

Congratulations to Alli!

BusyDad said...

Hey congrats! I was a CCD dropout. I know how hard it is!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congratulations to Alli! That is so awesome!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.