This speech has not worked on the girls. They want a pug. Now. And I know it's inevitable, one day I will be the not so proud owner of a pug. I know this to be so true that I've already decided on the sex, color and name of my future
So Emma had a gift certificate to her favorite toy store and decided that she really wanted a "breathing puppy". I think this "breathing puppy" is right up there with those baby dolls that pee. What genius thought of these toys? Usually I try to talk my children into more sensible purchases but I got to thinking that this one might actually work in my favor. Emma is now the proud owner of Daisy:

And no one has asked for a pug in over a week. Which is good because this is about as close as we're getting to one for a while. And I don't have to worry about any of the aforementioned things. Well except maybe tripping over it. Thankfully this little pup has bought me some time.
I can however GUARANTEE that this:

is the closest we'll ever be to owning a Rhino!!


4 comments:
So cute!!! Hope that tides my children over as well- please no dogs at my house!
I sure hope my kiddos never want a dog. I'm not a dog person AT ALL!
So, maybe my future has a lot of stuffed dogs in it!
Yea, I get the Mommy don't you want a puppy question practically everyday~and no not so much right now with a 9 month old ;) Good luck with putting off the puppy buying! ;)
I said the same thing about not getting another dog for awhile after our yellow lab goes to dog heaven (she's 11), but my husband convinced me that our kids will only be kids once and that they would love a puppy...and now you know that we have a real, live Daisy in our house. She's been here for one week. The kids do love her, but I really forgot about how hard it is to have a puppy. IT IS HARD.
Post a Comment