And it being election day, the girls were out of school. All of them. And since the cleaner came today I had to get them out of the house. So after it took me all of 5 minutes to cast my ballot, we mozied on over to the mall, with one particular purchase in mind.
Because even more important than election day, today was the day that the Twilight soundtrack came out. And you could get it for a deal of 9.99 at your local Hot Topic which just so happens to be the scariest store ever to take a 4 year old princess into. Of course you more than make up for it by buying the overpriced T-shirts that have Bella and Edward and numerous quotes splayed all over them. But who am I to tell them no to this craziness? Especially when I'm right smack dab in the middle of it, counting down the days, along with Steph and Holly, that our favorite vampire hits the big screen. I've got a date with those bloggin' chicks!
Oh, 17, in case you didn't know. Or 16 and some change. Heck, I just stuck a widget over there in the sidebar, in case you need to know the exact second. Like my Alli.

This Twilight thing is quite the rage. So much so that Fall Out Boy pushed back the release of their new CD, just so they didn't have to compete with the soundtrack. Vampire mania abounds. As you can imagine, the music is freaky and dark and just what you might expect.
Except...no Bleeding Love? Really, what song would be more perfect for a vampire romance?


9 comments:
I cannot wait to see this movie with you guys. We're going to have a blast.
Are you liking the soundtrack?
I can't wait for this movie. My best friends and I are going out for Bloddy Marys beforehand- sick, huh?
I do not know of this movie--is it anything like the new vampire show on HBO?
OK, now I'm going to have to buy the soundtrack! I cant wait for the movie!!
Dont laugh if I'm that loner in the back of the movie theater...I might just have to come sit with you guys! lol I dont have many friends that are into the whole Twilight thing (I know..I dont even know why I call them friends!!)
I'm with Steph. How's the music? Worth the investment? And, I put the widget up yesterday, too.
CANNOT WAIT!
I'm so excited about this movie! I didn't know the soundtrack came out! I will definitely be purchasing it!!
I didn't realize there was a soundtrack!
I'm so jealous you guys are getting together to see the movie. I'm hoping we're there during Spring Break (April) and we can get together then!
I am secretly going to see Twilight. Don't tell anyone! I will text you all through if you want me to (a virtual date of sorts) haha.
I love the soundtrack.. and I loved the series.. and I already have tickets to the movie that comes out in 10 days.. lol
who cares that I am 36.. lol
Post a Comment