It only took 3 1/2 hours, my girls have a lot of hair, and needed a lot of work. Note to self, when only one stylist is working, come back another day. So needless to say, I wasn't ready to see the inside of a salon for a long while.
This morning while cleaning up all the scraps of paper that my sweet Kathryn just tosses on the laundry room floor next to the trash can while doing "art" projects, I picked up something else. Hair, hair, and more hair. I tracked her down and sure enough a big chunk was missing in the front. A very big chunk. A so very obvious, I can't believe I didn't beat you hard enough the last time you pulled this stunt, why did I waste 20 dollars last night, could you have at least waited til after we took our Christmas card photo chunk was missing.
I was back at the salon much quicker than anticipated. And she's grounded from scissors for life. And now rocking some face framing layers.
And someone else is missing some big chunks as well. Almost 6 inches worth. She saw the picture in the style book and there was no going back. Not even my tears and bribes of bubblegum and Webkinz could change her mind.

And the other two... well, Alli of course hates her cut. Because she's a teenager and they hate everything. Even though she still has freakin' movie star hair. And Abby is happy. She'd be happy with a mohawk. She's always happy. Because she's not a teenager. Yet.
And I'm thinking it's high time to start training myself on the damn Barbie head no one plays with anymore. Except I can't even cut paper straight...


12 comments:
Where is the blackmail picture of sweet little Kathryn and her new do?
Emma's hair looks great!
Emmas hair looks great!!
I cant imagine being at the hair salon for almost 4 hours..with 4 kids!
Not enough wine on the world ;)
pictures of the other kids. protesting until i see pictures of the other kids as well!
I think the haircut looks great! And, I'm with Traci...must show pictures of all four of them! Not just the one that will still pose for you!
My MIL said to me - "Jodi - when you have a boy - it is supposed to be EASIER with hair cut - not harder..." #2 fade - and that's it??? No way... We do a fade in the summer but now that Zac Efron has entered the lives of us all - Jack NEEDS sideburns - he NEEDS to stop using a 2 and go to a 5 - he NEEDS to use two different kinds of hair product - he NEEDS to no longer do the Caesar in the front - but wants FULL bangs instead - long ones - but even though I don't see eyebrows - I DO count myself lucky that I see EYES. :) These are HIS demands - not mine...Must see Kathryn's cut - I always loved that she was the one with bangs out of all four...
Oh, gosh. The self-cut. Just make sure you tell ALL of the girls never to cut bangs that are wet.
Emma does look adorable! I want to see all 4! :)
I love Emma's new do - very cute. And I agree that you must post a pic of Krazy.
We definitely need to see pictures of all the new "do's" :) Emma's hair is very cute! You would think having a boy it would be easy but I'm hear to say that maintaining Jonah's cute blonde curly locks is no small feat. It requires daily maintanence sometimes in the form of Daddy's hair styling creme and regular haircuts from the pro's.( I too should never be handed a pair of hair scissors. The results would be disatrous!) But I won't the stylists near his little head with clippers so no #2 fades for Jonah anytime soon ;)
OK - so I keep forgetting to also tell you - thanks for the real time update on your blogger pals - I practically stalk YOUR blog - to check that list for updates instead of clicking each individually. HA :) Thanks for helping my lazy clickin' finger. :)
She looks darling. We've dealt with the self haircutting thing here too and it makes you want to shave their head to teach them a lesson, doesn't it. grrr.
4 girls at a salon.. yikes. Do they provide adult beverages for the mommy?
Wow, what an outting!!! Guess I need to can it feeling overwhelmed with two!
Post a Comment