Thursday, November 20, 2008

Next, it will be my credit card

Mom, can I please go outside and show everyone my new Slinky?

Not right now Kathryn. Maybe in a little bit.

PLEASE, I'll give you a million dollars!

Okay, pay me first.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out two quarters and a nickel.

Now can I go?

Umm, no, you still owe me $999,999.45.

She ran off and returned with another sixty-five cents.

Now, can I go?

You still owe me a LOT, hon!

She ran off again and returned with a handful of coins. Most being gold dollars. All totalling up to $6.75.

Now?

No, not yet.

I don't want to go anyway, I'll just keep the money.

Somehow, I'm thinking I got scammed here. Because her piggy bank seems to be holding a lot more coin than my boob fund jar!

7 comments:

Kat said...

Your boob fund jar??? What am I missing????

That is just too funny that she kept running back for more money. HAHAHA!

Brittany said...

ha ha ha ha ha!

Ed (zoesdad) said...

I'd have been worried had she pulled out a checkbook.

Anonymous said...

I too have a boob fund jar.. lol..

Katie said...

Hee Hee, smart girl to keep that money!! ;)

Liza said...

My kids could buy and sell me any day of the week :)

OHmommy said...

Raising my hand.

I too have a boob jar fund.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.