Well, I can't handle the truth.And the truth is that now I am the mother of a TEENAGER!
Holy crap! When did that happen? Where does the time go? I mean I'm way too young for this. I still get carded while buying alcohol (sometimes). I still buy shorts at America Eagle (when my ass fits in them). I still consider pizza a balanced meal (and always will). I jam out to Miley Cyrus (like you don't). I text all the time (usually to her).
I am definitely not ready to grow up myself and here I have this wonderful, beautiful, smart, caring young lady in my life!
So rock on Princess!! I hope you enjoy this new phase of your life. But not too much... Yeah, this would probably be one of those times where the "do as I say and not as I did" rule is in full effect.
Happy Birthday Alli!


23 comments:
Happy Birthday to your beautiful princess. Adorable photo of you two!
Cute picture of the two of you. Happy birthday, Alli!
Happy birthday!
You two look like sisters... no way your old enough to be the mom of a teenager! I hope I look as fantastic as you when my boys hit the teens. :)
Happy Birthday, Ali!
Great photo of you two. :)
Happy Birthday, little lady!
You do look young! They grow up WAAAYYY too fast!
Happy Birthday to Alli!
P.S. Take notes Amy! I'll need some advice for when my Alli becomes a teenager!
That is pretty exciting (for her)! Yes, you definitely need to keep notes so that you can help the rest of us when the time comes!
Happy Birthday, Alli!
Happy Birthday Alli!
I'm not ready for the teen years!!
Awwww..... Happy Birthday!!!
I had to pop over to your profile to remind myself of how old you are. 32. I'll be 32 next month. Hard to imagine it with a teenager. At 32 my own Mom had a 15 year old (me) and two 8 year olds. YOU are a ROCKIN' Mama, doing it gracefully and doing it well.
Happy Birthday Miss Teen.
Okay, at first I thought this was two of your girls - but then I realized that is YOU! You look great - don't worry about growing up yet ;) Happy Birthday to Alli!
Oh, my goodness! She's 13? Yikes! You are handling it very well, dear.
What a great pic of you two!! Hope Alli had a great Birthday!!
Happy birthday to your big girl.
Age is state of mind.
KEEP BELIEVING
That picture actually makes me teary! So beautiful! You two look like such wonderful friends.
Happy Birthday!
Awww!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!! What a sweet picture.
Happy Birthday girlie!
You guys look like sisters!
Looks like y'all have been having all kinds of fun!
A teenager already...WOW!! Great pic of the two of you!
Happy Birthday!!!!!! :)
You're right- you don't look old enough!
Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! You do indeed look like a very young mommy :) That is a fabulous pic of you both!
Happy belated Birthday!! That is a beautiful picture of you two!!
If it makes you feel better - you are a YOUNG mother! (and hip too!)
Great picture!
Happy Birthday, Alli!
My hits teenagerdom in few years, so I will be following you closely!
Post a Comment