Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why AMEX loves me (and sometimes my husband doesn't)

Because it doesn't matter that we already have a bajillion and one magnetic dress up doll thingamajiggies, we didn't have this one:


And I HAD to buy it!!

19 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

hey...i didn't get your email so i have no clue what you're talking about!! but...yay!! you found me!!!
xoxo
p.s....cool magneticthingamabob!!

Momisodes said...

LOL! That is too funny :) But you can never have enough magnetic dress up doll thingamajiggies! ;)

Laski said...

Yes, my Visa and I are so close, we often go out on very special dates (to the mall). Hubby is often NOT invited.

What he doesn't know (until the bill arrives) . . .

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

My Discover card loves me, too! Especially while I am home for the summer! Trouble!

LunaNik said...

I just bought my daughter a Dora magnetic doll set. Cute. Really cute. A TON of little, tiny pieces to drop all over the floor, lose in the couch cushions, and then cry over. Yeah, I won't be buying another set like that any time soon. ;)

Stephanie said...

With me, it's my MasterCard that loves me. Haha! Everyone needs another doll ;)

Sarah said...

How neat that it has both of their names! You definitely NEEDED that!

Katie Ryan said...

I have got to have that immediately! Where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

I don't regonize anything that is not Spiderman, Batman..heck Marvel comics related. LOL

My Visa and I hang out way to much!

OHmommy said...

Yes... we have totally JUST fit that phase.

I am going broke.

Anonymous said...

That and a new Coach outlet nearby? Oh, dear!

I like your sound reasoning. I would do the same thing.

Rhea said...

Oh, boy. Here it's one more Lego kit or one more action hero or magnetic ball thingy that transforms into a battle creature. And, let me tell you, they HURT when you step on them...all of them.

the mama bird diaries said...

HA! Totally understand that. Cute post.

Kimberly said...

I would have definitely bought that too! Let me know if you see any Alli & Tori & Katie around!

Don Mills Diva said...

Look at those faces- how could you not?

Dreams and Designs said...

THose look fun, I'll have to look into them for my little girlie!

krissy said...

Yeah, I am so with you on this. I am having a rummage and noticed that my daughter had 4 pairs of jeans (in which her anal bratness wouldn't wear because they felt funny....grrr!) that were exactly the same. I have a problem. Many problems actually.

Didi said...

Love it...thingamajiggies!!!

Dawn said...

Well, yeah, if it's named "Abby and Emma!" Hope that pans out better than our "Tanner Barbie" did! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.