Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here we go again...

Ok. So I'm not making any promises. But I think I might try this. Again. Because my mom came for Christmas and she told me...again...that she misses my blogging. It makes her feel more connected. So here I go.

And maybe this time it might work a little better. Because at said Christmas I got a Macbook from my wonderful husband. Which means that I do not have to go and chain myself to the computer in the study to do...well, anything.

No, now I can joyfully lounge on the couch, computer on lap, remote control in hand and surf the web and answer emails and yes, possibly blog. Well after I learn how to use it. But like I said no promises.

I will come through on one promise though. The one that I have made my mom since July to email pictures of my grandparents' 67th anniversary party. Okay Mom...go check your inbox...I'll wait.

Happy now?

And so I'll just share with the rest of you, if there even is a rest of you anymore. I totally forgive you if you've given up on the fact that this page would ever be updated again. I mean I had. And then, you know, guilt. But anyway...

Two sets of four daughters. Obviously it skipped a generation since I got stuck with two punk brothers. But I guess that's okay.



And the matriarch, the patriarch and all those derived from who were at the event. Those who married in had to take pictures :-)



So now two things crossed off my to-do list for 2011. Blog (at least once) and send pictures. Only 1,233,467 more to go...

See ya back here soon. Maybe.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well I'm still here! lol
Good thing I can catch up on facebook though!
Looking forward to one updates!!

Narci D said...

So glad you are back! I missed your stories also!

Katie said...

Love the pics, nice to see ya back on here! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.