And that very productive task was deleting over 3,000 emails. I think I would have rather scrubbed the toilets.
And speaking of burning up...the other day we tried the new hibachi restaurant that opened up near our house. It's pretty much like the old hibachi restaurant that's near our house except the food's not as good. Well, I heard from the Mr. that the sushi was delish, I'll take his word for it, I prefer my fish cooked.
But much like every hibachi restaurant in town, fire is the main attraction. And so this always happens...

I guess I don't have to worry about her ever playing with matches.
Good. I already feel like I'm on fire...and if she tried to burn down the house, well I'd have to leave my bed.
I also know that I don't have to worry about her running off with a mysterious man with a foreign accent. Our chef was quite taken with little Kat and kept making jokes and smiling at her. And finally she told him "I don't understand anything you are saying...and I think you're weird."
Maybe that's why the food wasn't so good...


1 comment:
Glad you are back to blogging....love your top ten for 2011! My husband is right there with you on the 3 stars for every level of Angry Birds!
Post a Comment