My girls are dead set on having a "Rudolph" car. You know, they want me to buy antlers and a big red nose and stick it all on my truck so that it too can be merrily decorated for the holidays.
I think that it is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. And I'm not going to do it. At all.
But they bat their eyes at me. And they ask in sweet, polite voices. And they actually use the word "please".
But the Grinch has nothing on me. I still say no.
So Emma, who is my non-reader, comes up with a brilliant idea.
"Mom if I read for 3 hours this week, can we have a Rudolph car?"
"Sure. If it's something other than the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. You know, actual literature."
"Never mind."
And then Kathryn pipes up... "How about if we are good for six days?"
"You girls can't even be good for one day."
"One day? Okay done. Emma, we're getting our giant red nose."
What exactly just happened?
I think I'm being bamboozled.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment