It's no secret that I love to read. And when I absolutely fall in love with a book, I want nothing more than to see it on the big screen. I want to see if others imagine it the way I do. Or I just need to see it because it totally confused the heck out of me ;-) So my list of books that I want to enjoy with popcorn and Milk Duds. Normally I would provide linky love so you could check them out yourself but I still haven't figured out how to cut and paste with the Mac. I'm sure you are all proficient with Google though. Oh and I'd love if you'd let me know what you'd like to see coming soon to a theater near you!
Ten Books I Would Love to See as Movies
1. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
2. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
3. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
4. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
5. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
6. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
7. The rest of the Percy Jackson books
8. One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus
9. People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
10. The Time Traveller's Wife* by Audrey Niffenegger
I'll throw you some bonuses here, books that would be on this list but are already in production or promised to be, yahoo!! And they are:
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
*I refuse to count that crap they put out a few years ago as a movie...for that matter I should probably add The Other Boleyn Girl to the list too.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


5 comments:
The TIme travelers wife is a movie- a good one too! And I loved The Red Tent book!
Ha ha ,I see your disclaimer now. I liked it! :)
& THE HELP!!!!
Outlander is being written (so "they" say for the eleventy billionth time) Funny that I couldn't stand Time Traveler's Wife. Seemed like a total copy of Outlander. 13th Tale? You must've loved 13th Tale? I cannot wait for Hunger Games & Water for Elephants.
Have you ever read Katherine??
And, you got me to emerge - after YEARS!
I definitely agree with you about the The Time Traveler's Wife movie...it was horrible compared to the book!
Post a Comment