So how many animals did Jesus take on the Ark? None silly Mommy, Noah had the ark! He had to make it because there was a lot of rain that turned into blood. And then he had to sail on the blood for 40 hours with all the animals. But he was worried that the boat was gonna sink because the elephants were too big and they had bad tummy aches. And then the rain stopped and he had special birds, plovers, the ones that clean alligator's teeth. The plovers flew away and didn't come back and then Noah made a rainbow. Wait, Jesus made a rainbow, no God made the rainbow. But really Mommy my rainbow was the prettiest I colored a paper plate and glued colored ribbons on it. But don't tell God that I think mine is prettier because he might get mad.
There you have it. And a few other points in her version of the greatest story ever told. Moses, you know the one, baby in the basket, the Ten Commandments, parted the Red Sea. Let me introduce you:
Granny's dog, Moses did all that. And if you try to argue otherwise, you really don't value your life too much. Then if you even think about showing her The Prince of Egypt to clear things up, you better run for cover. And he apparently had no need of the Ark, the giant sea turtle was good enough.
Oh and Eve's a futuristic robot. But you probably already knew that.


16 comments:
Wow. That is hilarious! Kinda sad that the elephants had tummy aches...poor elephants! ;)
I am loving this. Absolutely loving it!!!
Sounds like a church I could really get into!
I prefer her version. And I think her rainbow's probably prettier, too :)
Hahaha! What a sweet little girl. Her version obviously makes the most sense ;)
Of course I already read of this this! She's so smart!!
You should definitely get her version in print. Too cute.
That is so funny! Too cute!
Wow...her version was hilarious!!
My son makes up random Bible stories too...he always mixes stories up and comes up with some off the wall stuff!
Too funny..thanls for the laugh!
HAhaha! That is funny.
And thanks for the reminder. I keep telling myself to rent that movie for the boys but always forget. :)
Sounds like a schizophrenic redux of the Bible if I have ever heard one!!
very funny!
I got nothing to add. She is just too damn funny!
KEEP BELIEVING
Love Kathryn's version. lol
And Moses is hilarious sleeping on that giant turtle. LOVE it. Where did y'all get that giant turtle?! My boys would go ape over that.
BTW, I think my preacher told me Kathryn's version last Sunday!
I definitely like her version best!
dude - I have fallen asleep on that turtle! I didn't know it was a DOG BED!
Post a Comment