I went to the dentist this morning and got some not-so-good news.
But hey, that's okay because I called Pei Wei and they are finally open today. And school starts back tomorrow!!
And not even an impending root canal can bring me down right now!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago


16 comments:
A root canal?! See why the dentist is my most hated appt to go to? That gives me the chills.
Yeah for Pei Wei!
Hard to believe our lives can just go on like nothing around here when so many were so affected.
KEEP BELIEVING
I am so flippin' scared of the dentist. That would totally ruin my day! You are so brave.
School starts for my 2nd grader tomorrow, too, but my 8th grader is still out! Ugh! I also heard we might lose our spring break because of this. Can that happen?! Have you heard that?
I have two words for you: Sedation Dentistry! It makes any dental procedure a breeze! :)
Love Pei Wei! We finally have one and we do a lot of take out from there!
Yikes for the root canal. But, really just take your ibuprofen before hand, and it's not the worst thing in the world.
Yay for school starting back. The one that my sister teaches at doesn't go back until Wednesday.
root canal? ouch!!! what hurts worse, that or watching your ff team on sunday.....hehe....
school hasn't started back up yet out in cypress? you people are lazier than the damn greeks trying to build stadiums for the olympics. geeze, the girls will be going to school through early august now.
Root canal, bummer.
How was your weekend though? And what did you come home to?
Ohh I've been wanting to try Pei Wei. I take it I should?
Bummer darlin'.
Nate had 3 root canals this past year... we feel you.
Enjoy the drugs and it'll be so much better later!!!
Hugs babe.
YIKES!!! I've had one before, not fun! I'm sure you'll do fine though!! :)
Dayum that place must be GOOD then. There is one in my neighborhood but I have never been. I will add that to the "when I'm too lazy to cook" roster of dining establishments.
TWO HAPPIER WORDS! LETTUCE WRAPS!
I love Pei Wei!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your sad news from the dentist.
I hate going to the dentist. I'd rather dig ditches for a month than have to see one.
Pei wei huh? I haven't seen them around. I'll have to see if I can find one near us!
I hate going to the dentist. I never get good news, instead something always needs fixed. I sware they are just taking my money for the fun of it...
Root what? No way. Good God. Sorry for you.
Get knocked out for it. Seriously. Asleep. No wakey-wakey.
Sorry about the root canal. That sucks. Those things are so darn expensive. BUT, good news about school starting back and pei wei. :o)
Post a Comment