"Kathryn, can you please go potty before we get dressed?"
"I don't have to, I already went."
So I put on the tights, the leotard, the skirt, the shoes...
"Oh wait, Mommy I do have to go."
So I take it all off for her to go.
And then I put on the tights, the leotard, the skirt, the shoes, grab the dance bag, put the dog up, go to get in the car.
"Umm, Mommy, I have to poop."
So we walk back inside, the dog escapes, I take all her clothes off, and wrangle the dog while she's taking care of business.
Then I put on the tights (have I told you how freakin' hard it is to put tights on a squirming 4 year old?), the leotard, the skirt, the shoes, grab the dance bag, put the dog up, drive her to class and thank God that I only have to do this once a week and that I don't live in a place where it snows.
Because I think I would literally lose my mind if that happened on a regular basis. Especially with even more layers.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


9 comments:
They have to wear all of that just for the four year olds. That's crazy.
Maybe, just maybe next week she'll listen.
Ha Ha ha Ha Ha :-) Thank you so much for the giggles :-) I can just see it.
At least she didn't poo herself. I got that joy not once but TWICE today. Love mothering. Yes. Yes we do.
yeah, snow suits and potty breaks are a nightmare....however if the kids need to go I can now instruct them to hurry the hell up because snow is melting on my floor.
Leotards MUST be worse to put on than a snow suit. Ugh.
Yay. THAT stuff always happens to me. I swear.
My youngest daughter has a mission to use every public bathroom in every Target and grocery store we ever enter. And go back for repeat inspections.
Dude, they can't put snaps in the crotch of those things like a onsie??
I took the kids to the pool at our hotel last week and before we left the room I asked if either of them had to go. Both said no. But, as soon as we got to the pool, my six year old said he had to poop. So we walked WAY down the hall to the lobby restroom and he went, and as soon as we got back to the pool AND WERE IN THE WATER, my nine year old said she needed to poop too!
Post a Comment