Thursday, February 4, 2010

Please keep your shenanigans to yourself

While eating dinner, I happened onto a conversation between the girls halfway through...

"Well if you don't like that person, you should just go ring their doorbell and run away."

"Yeah, ding dong ditch them!!"

I immediately let them know that it is not nice to do such things.

And Daddy pipes up, "Yeah, and it's a complete waste of time unless you leave a paper bag full of flaming dog poo...then it's completely acceptable."

Yet another reason I am thankful we don't have sons.

2 comments:

Kat said...

HAHAHA!

Ding dong ditch! HA! I used to love doing that. A couple of months agp the neighborhood kids did it to us. Actually they knocked and ditched because we don't have a doorbell yet. AND... I caught them. When I asked them if they needed something they told me that they just wanted to wish us a Merry Christmas. HA! Little stinkers.
I must have been too friendly about it because they kept coming back. ;)

At least it wasn't flaming dog poo. ;)

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot about all that stuff! We used to prank call people all the time too...so bad!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.